No plans after your Spanish class? Young Wine Festival, Open Night Poble Nou, ArtFashion Meetup Market and much more…
Monday, 19th November
- Romantic Symphony: The Israeli conductor Eliahu Inbal is one of the greatest living masters. This time Inbal offers “Bruckner and his Romantic Symphony”. The renewed SWR Symphony Orchestra impressed us in November 2016 with the Fifth Symphony by Mahler and we will do our best to have them more often in our programs. The program of the concert is completed with another great piece: the Triple Concert of Beethoven, with the debut of the Ludwig Trio, driven by the brothers Arnau and Abel Tomàs and the pianist Hyo-Sun Lim. Get your tickets in advance (from €25). Tonight at 20:30 at L’Auditori, Lepant 150, metro Marina and Glòries (L1).
Tuesday, 20th November
- Hip Hop Burger Tuesdays: Every Tuesday Gringa Barcelona is serving Golden Age Hip Hop & Burgers. DJ’s together with their top basic cheeseburgers for 4 euros. The week is long and hard but we are making it very easy! You are welcome 😉
Gringa Barcelona, Carrer de lleialtat 16, metro Paral•lel (L2 and L3).
Wednesday, 21th November
- Welcome Goodbye! (documentary): Berlin’s tourism industry continues to be a source of debate. Is it good for financial reasons or bad for social ones? Welcome Goodbye does not try to find a definite answer, but instead gives a voice to the numerous different people affected by these recent developments.
Organised by the Catalan Institute of Anthropology (ICA) and the Vilamon Festival, organized by a group dedicated to promoting tourism alternatives that respect the environment, the diversity of local populations and economies.
Tonight from 18:30 to 20:30 at Museu Etnològic i de Cultures del Món – Moncada, Montcada, 12-14, metro Jaume I (L4).
Thursday, 22th November
- Young Wine Festival: Fiesta del Vino Joven is the presentation of new wines, in which more than 30 wineries from different wine-growing areas participate. You can accompany them with tapas and dishes that restaurants will prepare for the occasion. You can buy a glass for 5€ which is the the entrance and gives you right to taste all the wines you want and fill up your glass as many times as you want…or you can. Today starting at 17:00 in de Born barrio, Calle Agullers, Consellers i Canvis Vells. Barrio de La Ribera. Try to be on time because this popular event can get very crowded. We went last year and had a good time so we are definitely going again with our students. See you there!
Friday, 23th November
- Open Night Poble Nou: Poblenou Urban District (an association founded by creative enterprises with the mission of promoting the Poblenou neighborhood as the new art and creativity district of Barcelona) organises an open night from 19:00 to 01:00 tonight. DJ’s, cocktails, workshops, concerts, art expositions, and more. Poble Nou, metro Llacuna (L4). We went last year with our students and had a great time!!
Saturday, 24th November
- ArtFashion Meetup Market: We are ready to celebrate the 2nd Edition of the ArtFashion Meetup Market. This time focused on Bloggers, Designers, Brands and products related to fashion, beauty and art. There will be different brands of fashion, art, makeup and hairdressing, bloggers, photographers and media. This will be an experience with discounts up to 70% on all your purchases. We will take advantage of this day to enhance your SALES and relationships between professionals with a NETWORKING in a relaxed and relaxed environment, bring your business cards and get ready to meet interesting people. Today from 10:00 to 18:00 at Ramblas 84, metro Liceu (L3).
Sunday, 25th November
- CreACTive Day: CreACTive Day is the creative and active autumn market in Barcelona.Spend a day creating and experiencing all kinds of artistic and creative activities, discover artists and talk with creators.The artists will perform live performances or creations throughout the day. There will be permanent workshops at the creative market stalls and als an area for the little ones.
The activities are aimed at all ages: children, youth and adults. Everyone will find something to enjoy. Get your tickets in advance (€2,50). From 11:00 to 20:00 at CREC Poble Sec, C. de Blesa 27, metro Paral•lel (L2 and L3).