No plans after your Spanish class? Light Show at Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Bear Weekend, Flower and Garden Show and much more…
Monday, 15th April
- Sagrada Familia light show: There will be a spectacular light show on Sagrada Família today, tomorrow and Wednesday at 20:45! Metro Sagrada Família (L2 and L5).
Tuesday, 16th April
- Flamenco at Palau de la Musica: Tonight at 21:00 you can watch great Flamenco dancers at the beautiful Palau de la Musica. Get your tickets in advance. Palau de la Música, C/ Palau de la Música, 4-6, metro Urquinaona (L1 and L4).
Wednesday, 17th April
- Jam Session Gipsy Balkan:Jam sessions every Wednesday in El Foro Restaurante! BGKO organizes their emblematic Gipsy Balkan jam sessions every Wednesday at 21.00 at El Foro, C/Princesa 53, metro Arc de Triomf (L1). Entrance: 5€. Doors open at 21.00 hours.
Thursday, 18th April
- Barcelona Bear Weekend: Semana Santa in Barcelona is already by tradition the Bear week of the city. During these days the city is full of beards with a desire to meet and have fun. The festival will take place from today until Sunday. United Bears Barcelona, will feature a full schedule of activities, with the best parties and national and international DJs. Check out the program
Friday, 19th April
- Flower and Garden Show: Poble Espanyol is hosting the 4th edition of De Flor en Flor, the Barcelona Flower and Garden Show… with activities aimed at a more sustainable world! From 19th to 22nd April you can enjoy floral decorations, workshops, and talks as well as new ideas which focus on being environmentally-friendly. The programme is topped off with live music and a long list of activities for all tastes, which, as always, have their roots in the world of flowers and plants. You can take part in bonsai, kokedama, and bulb workshops, a film session, a talk on orchids, as well as bonsai, orchid, and rose displays, and a family treasure hunt. Get into the spring mood with all its wonderful colours and smells, and don’t miss this unique event for a great Easter Week in Barcelona. Taking a stroll around the squares and streets of Poble Espanyol over these days will be a treat for all five senses! Buy your tickets online and save time and money! Poble Espanyol, Av. Francesc Ferrer i Guàrdia, 13 , metro Plaza España (L1 and L3)
Saturday, 20th April
- Barcelona Open: Between the 20th and the 28th of April you can watch great tennis matches during the Barcelona Open. Get your tickets in advance. Real Club de Tennis Barcelona, Carrer de Bosch I Gimpera 5.
Sunday, 21th April
- Downtown Market Barcelona: The most anticipated market comes this year loaded with fashion, trends, gastronomy, children’s workshops, sports activities and great music. Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 to 21:00 at Maremagnum, Moll d’Espanya 5, metro Barceloneta (L4).