No plans after your Spanish class? Hotel Tapa Tour, Poble Nou Goes Reggae, Flower and Plants market and much more…
Monday, 13th May
- Hotel Tapa Tour: The festival of gourmet hotels. Until May 31st you can visit 5 star hotels in Barcelona to enjoy a tapa and a drink between €7 and €9 made by the best chefs in town. Check out the participating hotels here.
Tuesday, 14th May
- Listening Room by Vida Festival: This session will be dedicated to El Petit de Cal Eril and his new work “Energia Fosca”. El Petit de Cal Eril is a musician with a very personal musical style between popular songs and acoustic folk-rock with touches of psychedelia and so-called “metaphysical pop”. A term that perfectly defines the sound of the Lleida band; a characteristic folk-pop with psychedelia notes. Tonight from 20:00 to 21:00 at Artte, Muntaner 83C, metro Hospital Clínic (L5). Free admission (limited capacity).
Wednesday, 15th May
- World Press Photo ’19: World Press Photo 2019 once again turns Barcelona into one of the foremost cities in the world where the winning photographs of the prestigious photojournalism contest are shown, and the few cities that exhibit the winning productions of the Digital Storytelling Contest. Check it out.Until the 26th of May in CCCB, Montalegre 5, metro Universitat (L1 y L2).
Thursday, 16th May
- The Get Up Kids at Razzmatazz: The American band The Get Up Kids returns with Kicker, a new EP of four songs that will be presented live on tonight at Razzmatazz from 20:00, C/ Pamplona 88, metro Bogatell (L4).Get your tickets here (€22).
Friday, 17th May
- Poblenou Goes Reggae: This is the sixth edition of POBLENOU GOES REGGAE, the musical meeting of Barcelona on Reggae culture and scene ‘sound system’. A few meters from the beach, three open-air days, free of charge, for the whole family and with the best of the local, national and international scene. Friday is dedicated to 3 live concerts. And on Saturday and Sunday we assemble our favorite ‘sound systems’ of Reggae & Dub to host a luxury artistic program! FRIDAY from 18:00 to 01:00 Night of concerts, SATURDAY from 12:00 to 21:00 Dub Corner and SUNDAY from 12:00 to 21:00 Dub Corner. Parc del Poblenou de Barcelona, metro Llacuna and Poble Nou (L4).
Saturday, 18th May
- Festival del Aperitivo ‘Barcelona Vadevermut’: The Appetizer Festival dedicated to vermouth, gastronomy, rumba, swing, a market and family leisure. Today and Sunday at NAU BOSTIK, Carrer Ferran Turné 11, (Metro La Sagrera L1 – Salida Jardins d’Elx, L5 – Salida Garcilaso). Entrance €2,40.
Sunday, 19th May
- Flors al Mercat: A flower and plant market that aims to go far beyond a simple marketplace. We want to grow the culture of flowers and plants in Barcelona, cultivating and maintaining a popular, fun and relaxed platform where you can buy flowers and plants, and also talk and learn from initiatives of urban sustainability. Today from 10:00 to 19:00 at Plaça de Margarida Xirgú, metro Poble Sec (L3). Free entrance.