No plans after your Spanish class? PrimaveraSound Festival, Primavera al Raval, Clothing Swap and much more…
Monday, 27th May
- Learn Salsa Bachata for free: Have you ever tried Salsa Bachata? How about CUBAN Salsa Bachata? Now is your chance to learn this exciting and fun dance! On every Monday, we are offering a Cuban-style Salsa Bachata TOTAL BEGINNER introduction class! The class will start from scratch and will be kept comfortably small, so IT DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU HAVE NEVER DANCED! Also, having a partner is not required as we constantly rotate during the class. This format gives you the opportunity to practice your steps with various partners and prepares you for the social dance scene in a safe and pressure-free environment! Tonight at 21:00 at El Cubano, Torrent de l’Olla 51, metro Verdauger (L4 and L5). More info here.
Tuesday, 28th May
- Benjamin Clementine (concert): “I am an expressionist; I sing what I say, I say what I feel and I feel what I play by honesty and none other but honesty. Some will get bored of me, but I invite the patient listener to come forth, feel and most importantly engage with me without asking too many questions. Hopefully, by the end of listening they shall get answers not questionable, whether pleasing or not.” – Benjamin Clementine. Tonight live with his Parisian Quintet at Teatre Tivoli at 21:00, Carrer de Casp 8, metro Urquinaona (L1 and L4). Get your tickets in advance (from €32).
Wednesday, 29th May
- Free Primavera Sound concerts: Today is the only day that you can experience the Primaverasound Festival at Parc Fórum without an expensive wristband. The first band (Mow) starts at 17:00 and the last band (Big Red Machine) starts at 22:00. Check out all other bands playing tonight here. We might see you there because we are going with our students.
Thursday, 30th May
- Primavera al Raval: Primavera al Raval will take over the heart of the city. A large number of concerts will take place from Wednesday 29th May until Sunday 2nd June in and around the Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB), Montalegre 5, metro Universitat (L1 and L2). Free access!
Friday, 31th May
- Room 1 Drum and Bass Secret Party: We are back! Following a SOLD OUT first event and by popular demand… we bring you another exclusive Drum and Bass secret party. Click you are ‘going’ to the event AND write your name on the event wall with number of people coming with you. Contact ‘Altitude’ when you are outside El Corte Ingles in Placa De Catalunya. WhatsApp or call 667 483 156 and we will meet you.
Saturday, 01st June
- Glow Yoga´s Clothing Swap!: By super popular demand, come get some summer clothes. Cost: Nada! Bring whatever cool (unripped, unstained, un-shabby) clothes you’re no longer using and exchange them with our other fantastic Glowies! Today from 17:00 to 20:00 at Glow Yoga, Carrer Volta de la Perdiu 2, metro Jaume I (L4).
Sunday, 02nd June
- Barcelona Vegan Fair: A monthly grass-root vegan fair of homemade products, cheap and healthy. We’ll open at 13:00 with a wide array of food, costume jewellery, natural cosmetics and personal hygiene products, books, screen-printed T-shirts and fabric bags, accessories. During all the afternoon music with our dj GON. More info here. Today from 13:00 to 20:30 at Casal De Barri “Pou De La Figuera”, Carrer de Sant Pere Més Baix 70, metro Arc de Triomf (L1).