No plans after your Spanish class? Concerts Els Vespres UB, Festival of song, La Fira del Poble Nou and much more…
Monday, 01st July
- Bach, Mozart and Stravinsky (piano concert): Lucas and Arthur Jussen are brothers who have been performing in public since early childhood and often together as a piano duo. Tonight they will perform at 20:00 at Palau de la Música, C/ Palau de la Música, 4-6, metro Urquinaona (L1 and L4). Get your tickets in advance.
Tuesday, 02nd July
- Concerts Els Vespres UB: In July (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) you can enjoy concerts in the garden of the University of Barcelona, a unique space in the center of the city. Discover the most personal proposals of the emerging music scene. The afternoon concerts start at 18:00. And when you get hungry there is “Caravan Made” for some fresh food. Garden Ferran Soldevila. Historical Building UB. Entrance by Carrer Diputació with Enric Granados, metro Universidad (L1 and L2). Free entrance. Limited space.
Wednesday, 03th July
- Josh Stone at Festival Pedralbes: This summer the Festival Jardins de Pedralbes is full with great concerts until the 15th of July. Tonight it´s Josh Stone´s turn. It is absolutely worth it to go at least to one of the concerts, because of the beautiful garden, a wide space, in the open air, in touch with nature and with a historic appeal all concerts feel extra special. Make sure you have some drinks before you get into the festival because they are very pricey at the festival itself and you can’t bring your drinks to the concert itself. Make sure you will get your tickets in advance. Jardins de Pedralbes,metro Palau Reial (L3).
Thursday, 04th July
- Barcelona Festival of Song: A festival to promote the Iberian and Latin American Vocal Repertoire, the centerpiece of the Barcelona Festival of Song is a Summer Course for classical singers, collaborative pianists, guitarists & musicologists focused on the History & Interpretation of the vocal repertoires in Spanish, Portuguese & Catalan. From today until the 13th of July. The concert starts at 20:30 at various venues in the city centre Check out the full program here. Reserve your free tickets here.
Friday, 05th July
- La Fira del Poble Nou: If you like to try different beers from different countries, listen to live music, chill in the park, cool off in the sea and have a beer again…then go to La Fira del Poblenou this weekend. Friday 16:00 to 00:00, Saturday 12:00 to 01:00 and Sunday 12:00 to 22:00 on the Passeig Calvell with Rambla de Poble Nou, metro Llacuna and Poble Nou (L4).
Saturday, 06th July
- CRUÏLLA 2019: From Wednesday until today. At Festival Cruïlla you will enjoy yourself throughout a summer weekend with close to 40 live shows distributed in several stages at the Parc del Fòrum de Barcelona. The headliners for the 10th edition of Cruïlla are Black Eyed Peas, Kylie Minogue, Foals, Bastille, Zaz and much more. Check the distribution of artists per day and decide which type of ticket you prefer. Parc Pòrum, metro El Maresme | Fòrum (L4).
Sunday, 07th July
- Fleadonia: The market dedicated exclusively to recycling, second-hand and vintage takes place today. Plaça Salvador Seguí, metro Liceu (L3), free entrance, 11:00-19:00.