No plans after your Spanish class? La Fiesta del Cine, Surf Festival, Inaudit BCN and much more…
Monday, 03th June
- La Fiesta del Cine: Starting today and during 3 days you can enjoy movies at the cinema for only 2,90! Buy ticketsin advance here.
Tuesday, 04th June
- Sardines, Vermouth and Music: From today and throughout July, the Vespres al Mercat will be on Tuesdays from 17:30 to 21.30. We will have the best producers with their products from the season accompanied by good music and a good atmosphere! Parc de les Tres Xemeneies, metro Paral.lel (L2 and L3).
Wednesday, 05th June
- ¡Miercoloko!: Imagine yourself in Mexico at Tacos Tacos. Bring your family and friends and enjoy some good tacos and drinks in a very Mexican atmosphere! Only on Wednesdays, Tacos 1,50€, Caña 1€, Tequila 1€, Margaritas 3€, you wish it was Wednesday every day. Visit us at our 2 restaurants, Tapioles, Carrer de Tapioles 9, metro Parellel (L2 and L3) and Tamarit, Carrer de Tamarit 85, metro Poble Sec (L3).
Thursday, 06th June
- Tast a la Rambla: From the 6th to the 10th of June, the sixth edition of Tast a la Rambla is celebrated, to turn the section of the Rambla from the Center of Art Santa Mònica to Columbus in a great gastronomic festival with more than 40 establishments of the city. Tast a la Rambla is an outdoor dining experience which brings the best cuisine to the streets at reduced prices. In addition, show cookings, cooking workshops, tastings and musical performances will be organised, among other activities. More information here.
Friday, 07th June
- Barcelona Surf Festival: For 3 days we will celebrate all that SURF means in capitals. A Festival to celebrate what’s great about surfing, bear to celebrate that we love the sea and music to enjoy. music & party, talks & films, market & expos, food & good vibes. Today, tomorrow and Saturday. The 3-day tickets are sold out but you can still get your day ticket here (€10). On the beach in front of Club Natació Barcelona, Passeig de Joan de Borbó 93, Metro Barceloneta (L4).
Saturday, 08th June
- Inaudit BCN: From 10:00 and during the whole day there are more than 30 live concerts in shops, bars, venues, streets and squares in the Poblenou Commercial Area. From 18:30 to 22:00 Inaudit OUT comes in. 4 bands with very different styles will be traveling in streets and squares in Poblenou neighbourhood. All bands will act simultaneously in each of these outdoor spaces, so music and the party atmosphere will invade the neighbourhood from the first hour of the day until the night. The festival will finish with a final concert with the 4 OUT bands on the stage of Calle Joncar with Rambla Poblenou. Check the full program here. Poble Nou, metro Poble Nou (L4).
Sunday, 09th June
- Matsuri Japanese Festival: Do you want to enjoy live music and traditional Japanese dances? Expect gastronomy, fashion and traditional toys of Japan. This event is organized by the YMCA, the Japanese Culture Association, formed by Japanese volunteers who live in Barcelona. Today and tomorrow from 12:00 to 21:30 at Moll de la Fusta (Metro Barceloneta L4). Come to this important event, where Barcelona will become “the city of the rising sun” for two days. Entry is FREE! More info here.