No plans after your Spanish class? Festival Pedralbes, Beach Clean Up!, Mercadillo Garage Clot and much more…
Monday, 10th June
- Festival Pedralbes: This summer the Festival Jardins de Pedralbes is full with great concerts until the 15th of July. It is absolutely worth it to go at least to one of the concerts, because of the beautiful garden, a wide space, in the open air, in touch with nature and with a historic appeal all concerts feel extra special. Make sure you have some drinks before you get into the festival because they are very pricey at the festival itself and you can’t bring your drinks to the concert itself.
Make sure you will get your tickets in advance. Jardins de Pedralbes,metro Palau Reial (L3).
Tuesday, 11th June
- Rosario in Barcelona: Rosario returns to Barcelona to sing the best of her repertoire at the Palau de la Música Catalana today at 21:30. Palau de la Música, C/ Palau de la Música, 4-6, metro Urquinaona (L1 and L4). Get your tickets in advance.
Wednesday, 12th June
- Limpiemos la playa! Beach CleanUp!: TAPP Water is organising a beach clean up today. Where do we meet? Espigó del Gas, in front of the outdoor gym area by Barceloneta beach. You will recognize us from our enthusiasm and our ‘Gota a Gota’ t-shirts. What do I need to bring? Nothing, we will provide you with gloves and anything necessary – all you have to bring is yourself and your good mood! There will be a surprise pack for everyone participating so be sure to not miss out on this one! From 19:00 to 21:00.
Thursday, 13th June
- Round UP – OPEN AIR at OFFweek: We are back in our favourite city, for some sun, beach, beats, and paella. After last years super event we come back for round 2, this time at Poble Espanyol for an open air event at the renowned La Terrrazza. We go from 17:00 till 01:00, through all ranges of house music, from old school to the new school. et your tickets in advance.
Friday, 14th June
- BORN Street Food: The best chefs in Born take their kitchens to the street again: BORN Street Food is back, the foodie festival of the year. BORN StreetFood is a unique gastronomic festival in the city of Barcelona, promoted by the Barcelona Born Gourmet association. Grills, pans, fresh products and a lot of show cooking make up the great gastronomic festival of El Born. At BORN StreetFood you can try some of the best dishes from the chefs of El Born, prepared as you watch with seasonal products of the highest quality. Today, tomorrow and Sunday from 12:00 to 22:00 at Pla de Palau, Born, Metro Barceloneta (L4).
Saturday, 15th June
- Mercadillo Garage Clot: Garage Clot returns to Parc del Clot. Second hand market, crafts, vintage, vinyl, music and very good food, come and have a good time!! Parc del Clot, metro Clot (L1 and L2).
Sunday, 16th June
- Lost & Found market: Great market on the beach of Barceloneta. Lost&Found is a selling, buying and exchange market of second-hand objects (clothes, art, toys, comics, music, books, computer products, etc), listen to music and be delighted by an assorted gastronomic offer. A place to give a second opportunity to those belongings that we deeply value. Today from 11:00 to 22:00, playa de Sant Sebastià, metro Barceloneta (L4).