No plans after your Spanish class? Drag party, Open air cinema at the beach, Give’me 5! market and much more…
Monday, 24th June
- ¡LunEuro! Tacos for 1€: After a long night dancing on the beach during San Juan you might not feel like spending time in the kitchen to prepare your meal. Then come with your friends and family to enjoy our delicious tacos! In Tacos Tacos you will find tacos from beef and chicken, butifarra with mushrooms and pork cheeks. Visit us at our 2 restaurants, Tapioles, Carrer de Tapioles 9, metro Parellel (L2 and L3) and Tamarit, Carrer de Tamarit 85, metro Poble Sec (L3). We wait for you with tacos, nachos and sauces!
Tuesday, 25th June
- Loom (exhibition): Discipline: Illustration and Textile Art. LOOM is the instrument used to weave fabrics. Célia Esteves, founder of the carpet brand GUR, the illustrator Julio Dolbeth and MISCELANEA join ideas in this project to curate a collective exhibition of Portuguese and Spanish artists, inviting them to express themselves through the rough but delicate weaving of these typical Portuguese handcrafted carpets. In addition to the textile pieces designed by the invited artists and hand-woven by GUR, the exhibition will feature original illustrations. Until the 7th of July at MISCELANEA, C/ Guardia 10, Raval, metro Drassanes (L3).
Wednesday, 26th June
- Eco-Drag PARTY: Start off your Pride Barcelona and celebrate inclusion and diversity in this Eden we all crave for. Set in a futuristic nature where thought-provoking and incredible performers become the new norm. Come party with us while abolishing frontiers and pushing boundaries! Drag shows, dance, interactive workshops, DJ’s and much more!!! Dress code: Drag Xtravaganza, Amazequeen, Fabulicious, Fierce, wild, and be yourself!
Photo call with your favourite local Queens. Meet and Greet (included with VIP ticket) Get your make-up done by an army of Professionals and let your most wild inner self out! Projection mapping and futuristic nature designed and projected by Chino Cob!
Instagram photo competition, tag #EcoDrag19the best photo will get free entrance to our next event. Tonight at 21:00 at Sala Bikini, Avinguda Diagonal 547, metro Maria Cristina (L3).
Thursday, 27th June
- Open air cinema at the beach: Until the 1st of August the Barceloneta beach (playa San Sebastia) will turn into an open air cinema each Thursday. The movie starts around 21:00, before the big movie there will be shown a short movie. The movie from today is Viaje al cuarto de una madre (in Spanish with English subtitles). Check the rest of the program here. Cinema Lliure, playa San Sebastia, metro Barceloneta (L4). We might see you there because we are going every year with our students
Friday, 28th June
- Watch “Carmen and Lola” under the Barcelona sky: In July and August, Sala Montjuic is showing a selection of the best movies of all time, with concerts, picnics and short films. All this next to the old castle on top of Montjuic. Doors open: 20.30, Concert starts: 20:45, Film starts: 22:00. There is a free shuttle service from Plaça Espanya. The stop is located between the two towers and runs from 20.15 to 21.30. You can bring your own chair, food and drinks or you can hire a chair and buy food and drinks on the spot. Or you can choose for an Eco-picnic, these are packed meals that you can order in advance. They include a burger, chips and a soft drink or beer. All for just 10 euros when you order in advance (25% less than if you purchase one on arrival). Tonight you can watch Carmen and Lola (Original version in Spanish with English subtitles)! Get your ticket in advance.
Saturday, 29th June
- Pride! BCN: Today one of the most awaited moments of PRIDE BCN will take place. Thousands of people will join the celebration. Check out the full program here.
Sunday, 30th June
- Give’me 5! Todo a 5€: A market concept where you will find stands of gastronomy, vintage, design and fashion, art and music; And where everything, absolutely everything, costs no more then 5 euros. From 11:00 to 19:00 at El Centre de la Vila, Carrer Salvador Espriu 61, metro Ciutadella Vila Olímpica (L4).