No plans after your Spanish class? Grec Festival, Fiestas in Raval, Soundeat! and much more…
Monday, 08th July
- Grec Festival: The Grec Festival of Barcelona is the main event in the city with theatre, dance, music and circus. It’s a festival with a long history which celebrates its forty-third edition this year. Not only has the Grec become the main cultural attraction of the summer, but also as a reference point in the European festival calendar. During the entire month there are shows you can visit in different venues around the city. Check out the program here.
Tuesday, 09th July
- Sardines, Vermouth and Music: From today and throughout July, the Vespres al Mercat will be on Tuesdays from 17:30 to 21.30. We will have the best producers with their products from the season accompanied by good music and a good atmosphere! Parc de les Tres Xemeneies, metro Paral.lel (L2 and L3).
Wednesday, 10th July
- Montoya Film Night: A new event curated by our Partner and film director Charlie Reader. For this first edition today, short films around the theme of Beneath the Surface will be shown. Tickets: 5€ (one drink included) Doors open at 20:00 First screening at 21:00. Montoya, Carrer d’Àvila 32, metro Llacuna L4.
Thursday, 11th July
- XVII Festes Alternatives i Populars del Raval: From today until Sunday there are concerts, diners, vermouths and activities in Raval during this alternative and popular festival. Check out the program here.
Friday, 12th July
- Watch “Isle of dogs” under the Barcelona sky: In July and August, Sala Montjuic is showing a selection of the best movies of all time, with concerts, picnics and short films. All this next to the old castle on top of Montjuic. Doors open: 20.30, Concert starts: 20:45, Film starts: 22:00. There is a free shuttle service from Plaça Espanya. The stop is located between the two towers and runs from 20.15 to 21.30. You can bring your own chair, food and drinks or you can hire a chair and buy food and drinks on the spot. Or you can choose for an Eco-picnic, these are packed meals that you can order in advance. They include a burger, chips and a soft drink or beer. All for just 10 euros when you order in advance (25% less than if you purchase one on arrival). Tonight you can watch Isle of dogs (Original version in English with Spanish subtitles)! Get your ticket in advance.
Saturday, 13th July
- SoundEat! de Nit: One of the most anticipated summertime events of the year amongst fans of open air electronics, as part of the Jardins Pedralbes Festival. Two stages, the Principal and The Garden of Delights, to create two different atmospheres under one common denominator: unleash the hedonistic dance in a unique site… And we love it! Tonight from 17:00 to 02:00 at Jardins de Pedralbes
Av. Diagonal 686, metro Palau Reial (L3). Get your tickets in advance (€20).
Sunday, 14th July
- Swing at La Iguana: The week ends with the last dance in La Iguana! Every Sunday from 20:00 to 23:00, enjoy the best music! Free entrance! Check the resident Djs of La Iguana! Carrer de Rosés 46, metro Para lel (L2 and L3).